Sponsoring a White Bird presentation is making a personal investment in the world of contemporary dance and the vibrant Portland dance community. It also is an investment in Arts and Culture for our beloved city – Portland. White Bird works closely with our sponsors to provide the best experience and most value for their investment as possible. You can see your impact on stage, in the lobbies of the theaters before and after performances, and all over town in shop and restaurant windows where our captivating posters are distributed by a dedicated team of volunteers.
As a corporate or individual partner of White Bird, your employees, friends, family, customers, and brand will be directly participating in bringing the best dance in the world to Portland. We work to craft the most rewarding experience and our sponsorships can be customized to your specific needs.
Here are some potential Benefits:
- Your name or your company’s name/logo featured in print and digital outreach
- 1400 posters and 11,000 handbills distributed throughout Portland Metro
- 2 email newsletters to over 20,000 recipients
- Press-release sent to over 140 media contacts
- 2 ads in Willamette Week – 90,000 avg. circulation
- 1 Portland Mercury digital ad with a reach of 20,000
- 2 Facebook ads with a total reach of 8,000
- Oregon Arts Watch ad reaching 10,000
- Listing in Artslandia’s ‘Opening this week’ eblast with 22,000 subscribers
- White Bird lobby video shown at all White Bird performances – 15-30,000
- White Bird event page for the show – 1,000
You will also be offered:
- Skirted lobby table during performances. Can be donated to a non-profit organization of your choice!
- A total of 8 tickets, valued at $430, in Center Orchestra!
- Acknowledgement/thank you in at each performance on stage by Co-Founders!
- Listing in all White Bird performance programs at Platinum level!
- Dinner invitation for 4 to a welcome dinner with dance company members!
Available Companies for 2018-19:
Beijing Dance Theater | Compagnie Herve Koubi |Parsons Dance | Compagnie Marie Chouinard | Savion Glover | Philadanco
We are accepting sponsorship inquiries until November 1, 2018 for these companies.
Not up for a full Sponsorship?
You can also partner with another company or individual to co-sponsor a production! We also have smaller sponsorships available – you can host a welcome dinner for a dance company at your business or home! You can sponsor the famous White Bird catering table for the dance company! If you have other ideas, give us a call. Bringing the best dance in the world to Portland is a community endeavor!
For more information, contact Christopher Roesing, Director of Revenue & Community Partnerships: 503.245.1600×207 email@example.com